The new MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect delivers fast and consistent lap times. The track tyre to push performance limits.
• MICHELIN’s latest generation, advanced sport performance summer track and road tyre for supercars
• Designed to consistently achieve fast lap times with improved cornering and handling
• Built for track endurance
• Innovative MICHELIN Track Connect compatibility
• Stylish design and premium finish
Michelin is a French tyre manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne région of France. It is the second largest tyre manufacturer in the world after Bridgestone and larger than both Goodyear and Continental. In addition to the Michelin brand, it also owns the BFGoodrich, Kleber, Tigar, Riken, Kormoran and Uniroyal tire brands.