ATTITUDE M/T by FIERCE TIRES: Intense mud performance with looks to match. The new Fierce Tires Attitude M/T is making a name for itself in the mud! It's a mean, off-road tire that has an aggressive look and provides massive traction in the mud, yet is at home on the road. Staggered shoulder blocks for enhanced grip in off-road driving conditions.
Aggressive mud terrain tread pattern for outstanding performance in deep mud conditions. Contemporary sidewall design in black and raised white letter sidewall for enhanced on-vehicle appearance. Rim protector to help protect rims from accidental curb damage.
FIERCE® TIRES LIMITED WARRANTY
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
You are eligible for the benefits of this Limited Warranty if:
• You are the owner or authorized agent of the owner of new Fierce highway auto or light truck tires, and
• Your tires bear Department of Transportation prescribed tire identification numbers, and
• Your tires have been used only on the vehicle on which they were originally installed according to the vehicle manufacturer or Goodyear’s/Fierce’s recommendations, and
• Your tires were purchased on or after January 1, 2008.
Light truck tires are defined as all tires identified with the “LT” designation in the sidewall stamping plus the 8-19.5 and 8R19.5 sizes, which do not carry the “LT” designation.
WHAT IS COVERED AND FOR HOW LONG?
FREE TIRE REPLACEMENT
Any Fierce highway auto and light truck tires that are removed from service due to a covered warranty condition during the first 2/32" treadwear or 12 months from date of purchase, whichever occurs first, will be replaced with a comparable new Fierce tire at no charge. Mounting and balancing are included.
A tire not eligible for no-charge replacement that is removed from service due to a covered warranty condition will be replaced with a comparable new Fierce tire on a prorated basis.
HOW WILL PRORATED CHARGES BE CALCULATED?
Replacement price will be calculated by multiplying the tire’s advertised retailer selling price at the time of adjustment by the percentage of usable original tread that has been worn off. You pay for mounting, balancing and applicable taxes and government-mandated charges.
If your disabled tire had an original 8/32" of usable treadwear and is worn to 4/32" usable tread, you have used 50%, and therefore must pay 50% of the advertised price of the comparable tire. In addition, you must pay an amount equal to the full current Federal Excise Tax (U.S. only) or any other applicable taxes and government-mandated charges for the comparable new replacement tire at the time of adjustment. If the price of the new comparable tire is $80, the cost to you would be $40, plus F.E.T. (U.S. only), plus any other applicable taxes and government-mandated charges.
WHAT IS A COMPARABLE TIRE?
A “comparable” new Fierce tire may either be the same line of tire or, in the event that the tire is not available, a tire of the same basic construction and quality with a different sidewall or tread configuration. If a higher priced tire is accepted as replacement, the difference in price will be at an additional charge to you.
Any replacement tire provided pursuant to this warranty will be covered by the Fierce warranty in effect at the time of replacement.
In addition to the provisions of the limited warranty for covered warranty conditions, any new Fierce highway auto or light truck tire listed below is warranted against tread wearout based on the following table:
TREAD LIFE LIMITED WARRANTY
Instinct VR 50,000/80,000
Instinct ZR 30,000/48,000
HOW WILL TREAD LIFE LIMITED WARRANTY CHARGES BE CALCULATED?
If the tread wears evenly down to the treadwear indicators (worn to 2/32") before delivering the warranted mileage, the tire will be replaced on a prorated basis, provided the original invoice is presented showing the vehicle mileage when the tires were originally installed.
If your tire had a tread life limited warranty of 40,000 miles (65,000 kilometers) and delivered 20,000 miles (32,500 kilometers) prior to wearout (down to 2/32"), the tire will be replaced for 50% of the advertised selling price of the comparable tire at the time of adjustment. If the price of the new comparable tire is $80.00, the cost to you would be $40.00, plus any additional charges such as mounting, balancing and any applicable taxes and government-mandated charges.
The tread life limited warranty applies only if you are the original purchaser and the tires have been used only on the vehicle on which they were originally installed according to Fierce or the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
However, the tread life limited warranty does not apply to:
• Tires used in commercial applications including, but not limited to, police, taxi service, national account, government and contract sales.
• Tires supplied as original equipment.
• Tires that after leaving the producing factory have had the tread pattern altered in any manner such as, but not limited to, siping, carving, shaving or having any material applied to the tread surface.
• You must retain your original tire purchase invoice (see B under Owner’s Obligations) for tread life limited warranty consideration.
A. You must rotate your tires in accordance with the prescribed rotation patterns as recommended by either the vehicle manufacturer or Fierce as set out in this warranty.
B. When making a claim under the Tread Life Limited Warranty, you must present your original tire purchase invoice, which shows the tire description, mileage and the date the tire(s) were installed.
C. You must present the tire to be adjusted to a Fierce Tires Retailer. Tires replaced as an adjustment become the property of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company or Goodyear Canada Inc.
D. You must pay any other applicable taxes and government-mandated charges for any additional service you order at the time of adjustment relating to any unique applications requiring mounting, demounting or balancing.
E. When making a claim for ride disturbance, you must present your original tire purchase invoice, which shows the tire description and the date the tire(s) were purchased.
F. No claim will be recognized unless submitted on an approved claim form (supplied by a Fierce Tires Retailer) completely filled out where you, the owner, or your authorized agent presented the tire for adjustment.
A tire has delivered its full original tread life and the coverage of this warranty ends when the treadwear indicators become visible (worn to 2/32") or six (6) years (whichever comes first) from the date of original tire manufacture or new tire purchase date. (Without proof of purchase, the date of manufacture will be used to determine eligibility.)
This limited warranty is applicable only in the United States and Canada.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
• Tires submitted for ride disturbance that are worn beyond the first two thirty-seconds of an inch (2/32") tread depth or beyond six (6) months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first, or tires submitted for ride disturbance due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition. Proof of purchase is required (see E under Owner’s Obligations).
• Goodyear/Fierce does not warrant or give credit in any adjustment transaction for any kind of material added to a tire (e.g., tire fillers, sealants, balancing substances) after the tire leaves a factory producing Fierce tires, nor will it adjust any tire that has failed as a result of adding such material.
• Irregular wear or damage due to mechanical condition of the vehicle, improper inflation, overloading, high-speed spin-up, misapplication, misuse, negligence, racing, use of tire chains, improper mounting or demounting, improper repair, wreck, collision or fire.
• Road hazards (includes, but not limited to, punctures, cuts, snags, impact breaks, etc.).
• Any tire that, after leaving a factory producing Fierce tires, has been intentionally altered to change its appearance (e.g., white inlay on a black tire or regrooved).
• Tires removed from service due to improper repairs.
• Tires with weather-cracking that were purchased more than four (4) years prior to presentation for adjustment or, if purchase date cannot be verified, manufactured more than four years prior to presentation for adjustment.
• Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, incidental or consequential damages.
WHAT ARE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS?
No Representative or Dealer has authority to make any representation, promise or agreement on behalf of Goodyear, except as stated herein.
Any tire, no matter how well constructed, may fail in service or otherwise become unserviceable due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer. Under no circumstances is this warranty a representation that a tire failure cannot occur.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF, AND FIERCE TIRES HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND IS MADE BY FIERCE TIRES OR SHALL BE IMPLIED BY LAW.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL FIERCE TIRES BE LIABLE TO THE BUYER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGE, COST (INCLUDING
FOR REPLACEMENT TRANSPORTATION), EXPENSE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN AN ADJUSTMENT?
You must present the tire to be adjusted to an authorized Fierce service facility. Tires replaced on an adjustment basis become the property of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company or Goodyear Canada Inc.
You must pay for taxes plus any additional service that may be unique to your application, e.g. Tire Pressure Monitoring System, and any additional services you order at the time of adjustment.
You must submit your claim on an approved claim form supplied by an authorized Fierce service facility. The form must be filled out completely and where you, the owner, or your authorized agent presented the tire for adjustment.
Property damage, serious injury or death may result from:
• TIRE FAILURE DUE TO UNDERINFLATION/OVERLOADING/MISAPPLICATION. Follow the vehicle owner’s manual or tire placard in vehicle.
• TIRE FAILURE DUE TO IMPACT DAMAGE/IMPROPER MAINTENANCE.
Tires should be inspected regularly by a qualified technician for signs of damage, such as punctures or impacts.
• TIRE FAILURE DUE TO IMPROPER REPAIRS. See Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) established repair procedures at www.rma.org and/or go to www.goodyear.com for information on proper repair procedures.
• EXPLOSION OF TIRE/RIM ASSEMBLY DUE TO IMPROPER MOUNTING.
Only specially trained persons should mount tires.
• FAILURE TO MOUNT RADIAL TIRES ON APPROVED RIMS.
• FAILURE TO DEFLATE SINGLE OR DUAL ASSEMBLIES COMPLETELY BEFORE DEMOUNTING.
• TIRE SPINNING. On slippery surfaces such as snow, mud, ice, etc., do not spin tires in excess of 35 mph (55 kph), as indicated on the speedometer.
• EXCESSIVE WHEEL SPINNING. This can also result in tire disintegration or axle failure.
Speed Rating [?]: P Sidewall [?]: BLACK - Black Side Wall Load Rating [?]: 3640 Load Range/Ply [?]: E - 10 O.D. [?]: 33.4 Tread Width [?]: -- Section Width [?]: 11.0 UTQG [?]: N/A
MPN : 357379294
Tires For Sale
Performance Plus Wheel and Tire featuring Fierce Tires Attitude M/t By Fierce Tires - Starting from $207.00 with Free Shipping and Free Warranty from PerformancePlusTire.com. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading tires sites around. Unlike other sites offering cheap tires, we offer brand name tires at discount prices. We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over 45 years.